Transfer gel duo adhesive
adhesive for your fabric and clothing projects! Create with stencils or screens, laminator, and any of our textile friendly foils. Transfer Gel DUO is a permanent foil transfer gel. Work with and without heat - can be used on multiple surfaces including wood. Directions for use: Always pre-test for best results.
1. Place stencil design onto the project (can be fabric or hard crafts) and tape into position. For best results, spray back of the stencil with repositionable spray adhesive.
2. Apply Deco Foil DUO Transfer Gel through stencil openings using a stencil brush or color shaper tool. If using a palette knife, remove excess gel by gently pulling the color shaper tool flat across the surface and return excess gel to the jar.
3. Let gel dry 1 hour or until completely clear and it will stay tacky.
4. Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of adhesive design. Scrub the pattern/color side of the foil to transfer to your surface.
5. Foils can be transferred with and without heat - if desired, you can use an iron to do a heat transfer on Fabric projects. Allow to completely cool before removing foils.
TIPS: ● For best results, transfer foil within 12 hours of initial application. ● Mask off any areas where you don’t want Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO. ● Wash tools right after use using soap and warm water. ● Wipe the rim of jar with paper towel before closing lid or cover the jar with Press-n-Seal before closing jar.
Washing instructions: Hand wash and lay flat to dry. If needed, machine wash on cold, delicate cycle. Do not iron or place in Dryer. Clean stencil immediately with cold water, a drop of dish soap and gentle finger scrubbing