Decoupage Queen the Bistro Rice Paper A3 & A4
Printed in Italy on the best available rice paper using eco friendly inks and manufactured with attention to every detail by experts in the decoupage printing industry. Our process results in consistency in colors and quality across all sizes.
For Best Results:
- Paint the surface with a light or white colored background so the image will show against the transparency of the paper.
- Apply a layer of decoupage medium to the surface, then place the paper. If you are covering a large area, it is best to do it a section at a time.
- Once the paper is positioned correctly, apply another layer of glue over the top.
- Let top layer fully dry before applying a second coat of decoupage medium or varnish.
- Do not touch your rice paper when it is wet.
- Use a soft brush with flat / wide bristles (golden taklon works well).