Pentart Decoupage Glue and Varnish, Textile, for Fabrics Size: 100 ml
Regular price $8.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is a water-based decoupage glue and varnish in one which spreads evenly for use with textiles, fabrics. For example: you can decoupage rice paper onto drop cloth fabric, cotton canvas pillow cover or a canvas tote bag using this decoupage glue and varnish for textiles.
How to apply:
- Brush on Pentart Decoupage Glue and Varnish for Textiles onto your fabric.
- Apply your decoupage paper, napkin or other decoupage paper medium onto the brushed-on glue.
- Rub over your decoupage paper with plastic wrap covered fingers until your decoupage paper achieves a bit of transparency. Let dry.
- Apply another coat of Decoupage Glue and Varnish for Textiles onto your design. Let dry.
- Heat set your design with an iron on cotton heat setting and iron on the underside of your fabric--or inside out--for about 30 seconds. Do not iron directly on the top of your design.
- Now you can embellish your design. Stencil with fabric paint, apply wax color pastes and more.